Dawn Westmoreland Consulting, LLC
For Global Leaders, Executive or Political Teams, Government Administrators, and Managers:
- With Dawn’s 27 years of Human Resources expertise, she develops an action plan for prevention or correction of workplace bullying
- Hire Dawn for your company as a speaker, mentor, or HR consultant on workplace bullying and discrimination
- Develop a healthy workplace culture and protect your company or agency from unnecessary potential of a lawsuit
- Guidance to create and maintain civility in your workplace: a cultural assessment, review of employees EEO training, effective documentation training of bullying/discrimination behavior, strategic civil work solutions, reviewing and implementing of effective work performance standards, which can reduce EEO and litigation risks with employees
- Civility EEO, and Bystander training for your employees and managers
- Leadership coaching to achieve a healthy and respectful work environment with on-going review of plans to achieve your corporate values and mission
For Spiritual/Religious Leaders and Mental Health Professionals:
- Subject matter expert (SME) support and strategies to aid your discriminated/bullied clients
- Continuing Learning Education (CLE) support and education
- 27 years of experience to assist you as an expert witness on workplace harassment/bullying as a speaker, author, professional coach and HR consultant
- Skilled subject matter expert guidance and strategies to support your discriminated/bullied clients
- Speaking engagements on workplace bullying/discrimination and empowerment
- Training and consulting so that you can support your clients and parishioners
Consultation / Coaching / Speaking Pricing
Currently, Dawn speaks on these five keynote topics:
Some Gifts Come in Ugly Wrapping Paper
Break free from your dis-empowerment! This keynote workshop will show you how to unwrap your ‘gifts’, and find your voice, strength, and personal power.
How to Stand Up to Workplace Bullying and Discrimination
How can you protect yourself from workplace bullying? Dawn’s 27 years of HR experience will shed light on the documentation, resources, and empowerment strategies you need!
Where is Your “Shout”?
Don’t work in a job you hate – review your skills, sharpen your talents, and find the perfect position for you! After this keynote speech, you won’t want to sit silently anymore.
Your Dream Needs a Voice
Do you feel like people walk all over you? In this keynote address, learn how to set healthy boundaries, pursue your dreams, and gain the tools you need to empower your life.
Lessons I Learned from Landing in the Mental Health Ward
No one wants to exhibit “victim” behavior, but what do you do when you feel hopeless, lost, or harmed? Dawn’s experiences shed light on the ways we evaluate the energy we put out into the world, and methods for improving your life with peace using proven strategies.